2018 Jaguar XE vs. 2018 Jaguar XF
The 2018 Jaguar XE and the 2018 Jaguar XF may have many similarities, but each model has a unique personality:
- The XE is a small luxury sedan that is efficient and more budget-friendly, but still opulent.
- The XF is a midsize luxury sedan that is dynamic, stylish, and roomy.
Learn more about each model below in this Jaguar XE vs. XF showdown, then tour the XE and XF inventory at Jaguar Charleston in Charleston, WV. You can even check out our used Jaguar XF models!
No matter what your car-buying budget is, there is a Jaguar model that fits into it comfortably.
- The 2018 XE has a starting MSRP of just $35,725, and there are even trim options you can drive home for below $50,000.
- The 2018 XF costs $47,775 to start, but offers a lot of extra amenities in exchange for the extra cost.
You are ready to race down the roads of Beckley no matter which of these models you have in the garage:
- The base XE comes with a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder that produces 247 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque. A more efficient diesel version of the same engine puts out 180 hp and 318 lb-ft of torque. There is also a supercharged V6 in the lineup with ratings of 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque. All engines are paired with an 8-speed automatic, and all-wheel drive is available.
- The XF is available with all the same powertrain options. However, it also adds a new one – a stronger version of the V6 that boosts ratings to 380 hp and 339 lb-ft of torque.
The smaller XE is easy to weave through traffic or fit into tight parking spaces, but the roomy XF offers more passenger and cargo space:
- The trunk in the XE has a surprisingly spacious 15.9 cubic feet of room to work with.
- The XF can carry 19.1 cubic feet in back, which is more than enough for lots of luggage, a golf bag, or a week of groceries.
Drive Excellence in Charleston, WV
The 2018 XF is exceptional in terms of technology and safety, which is why it bests competing cars like the Audi A6. The 2018 XE is just as amazing all around, which is why drivers prefer it over the Audi A4 and the BMW 3-Series. You may also want to consider the flagship Jaguar XJ sedan in your search. Visit our dealership close to Beckley soon, and contact us with any of your questions about the Jaguar XF vs. XE debate, or any other Jaguar model.